- Leverett Trails (overview of all the trails – not really a trail map)
- Bill Rivers Conservation Area Trails
- Cave Hill Conservation Area Trails (3 NEW TRAILS)
- Dan Glazier Forest Trail (NEW TRAIL)
- East Leverett Trails (1 NEW TRAIL, 1 to be finished in December )
- Ellamoose Repose Trail (print in horizontal/landscape format. Also on Cave Hill Area Trails Map)
- Friendship and Long Hill Trails (see also on East Leverett to Long Hill Trails)
- Rattlesnake Gutter Area Trails (1.6 NEW TRAILS, 1.4 to be finished in December)
- Roaring Brook and Bates Sanctuary Trails
Poetry Boxes Map and (new) Trail Information
Downloading the Trails (if you use Google Earth or smart phone gps apps)
This link includes “.kmz” files of the trails that Google Earth can use and a “.gpx” file that MotionX-GPS (and some other smart phone apps) can use. There is good help from the program websites and by just googling your problem, but here are some random suggestions for:
- Importing the Leveret Trails .kmz files to Google Earth
- Importing the Leverett Trail .gpx file to MotionX-GPS
Good luck. Please don’t send this link out into hyperspace. It is not ready for public distribution. Please send along suggestions.
- Looking for half-hour or one-hour trail loops? Use this (draft) list.
- Birds of Leverett (updated February 2015, print back-to-back on legal length paper)
- Moths of Leverett (print back-to-back, full list on Events page)
- Trails of Leverett: The Big Picture – The Watersheds (print back-to-back)
- What is a Trail Steward?
- 2015 Hunting Season Calendar (link to Mass Fish & Wildlife)