Rattlesnake Gutter Trust Programs
- Moths of Leverett complete list
- Moths of Leverett Flier – print back-to-back
- Follow-up on John Nove’s talk January 27, Maeshowe, the Neolythic Cavern Built 5,000 years ago
- Follow-up on Tom Wessels talk September 25. Montague Reporter, September 27 2012 and Books by Tom Wessels
- Identifying Ferns on Mount Toby, September 9, 2012 Photographs by Chris Nelson
- American Kestrel releases, August 2012 Photographs by Terry and Les Allen
- Teawaddle Hill Farm Celebration, June 10, 2012 Photographs by Mary Barnett
- Birds and Wildflowers Walk, May 5, 2012 Photographs by Mary Barnett
Saturday, June 1, 9-11. National Trails Day. Hike on the East Leverett Trails.
Sunday, June 9. Rattlesnake Gutter Trust 25th Annual Meeting and Walk
East Leverett Meadow. Annual Meeting (5 minutes long) and Reception at 42 Cushman Road (inside if the weather is difficult). Walk is, of course, weather dependent.